Recents in Beach

Video : Cyanogen Mod 9 Beta 3 On Galaxy Pop/Mini GT-S5570 - Part 1.

The developer, squadzone, released Cyanogen Mod 9 Beta 3 for Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GT-S5570 smart phone early yesterday and since then I have been busy updating you about this latest custom rom for galaxy mini. This rom is based on a latest Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System from Google and has got amazing look as well as features. After I had downloaded it, I installed it on my device and then soon after that I posted here about the availability of this rom so that you all can give this rom a try. However, please don't worry if you can't or don't want to try this rom on your device for one or many reasons. Because, the video (that you can watch below) aims to show you around this Cyanogen Mod 9 rom and it's features. I did this video on my Samsung Galaxy Pop.

So, this was a short video showing Cyanogen Mod 9 Beta 3 on my Galaxy Pop. There is more of this video as part 2 that you can view at this post . Please do press the Like button as well as post a comment below if you liked the video. Also, if you are now feeling like giving this rom a try then go through the article, "Cyanogen Mod 9.0.0 Beta 3 For Galaxy Mini/Pop GT-S5570 Smartphone", to get step by step instructions on flashing this rom as well as to find more information.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. This Sucks.. Its too slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is slow, due to the way I shot this video. Don't look for the speed, look for other details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mere pass samsung galaxy pop gt-s5570 hai isme ye problem ho gayi hai k switch off karne k baad ise on karo to ye on nahi hota charging cable lagane k baad on karo to on ho jata hai please help me

    ReplyDelete

Please share your view(s) through the comment(s) below.
Thank You!